What is all this shit about band supremacy???
You're hanging out with your best friend, you pull out a blink182 CD that you've loved since the 6th grade, and they're like "Dude, you're really lame" like they forgot all the times that you two had together.....
People can be real douchebags down here, and I'm the one that's fucked. Why? Because I'm not all close minded to music? Because I actually listen to more than one genre? Because I still listen to the music I listened to back in the 7th grade, and that I don't ditch my old favorite bands for ones that are more socially acceptable?
You people need to get off your artistic soapboxes and grow up. Maybe find some acceptance and stop undermining everyone elses interests.
I swear or affirm that:
* I understand the effects of all recreational drugs I take, to the best of my ability. I shall research the neurochemical, psychological, physiological, spirituality effects, the legal issues surrounding the drug and its use.
* When taking a drug I am inexperienced with, I shall begin with the lowest dose suggested to be psychoactive by the aforementioned research before progressing to higher dosages. I will measure the drug carefully, with an accurate scale.
* If it is possible that the drug may contain harmful adulterants or in fact be a different drug altogether, I shall have the drug chemically analyzed for purity and content.
* I will learn the overdose limits for my own body weight and adjust them for any possible synergistic effects due to diet, prescription or other drugs. I will also adjust for dangerous side effects and my own health condition. After calculating my personal limit, I will stay under 75% of this limit, to minimize risk.
* While under the effects of a drug, I shall not take physical risks such as driving, climbing, swimming, or any other physical activity in which my actions may cause harm to myself or others.
* When first using a drug I am inexperienced with, I shall take it in the company of an experienced user, also known as a spotter. The spotter will remain sober during this experience, and will also have fully researched the drug.
* I shall not attempt to sway, force, trick, or otherwise coerce another person to take any drug; rather, I shall discuss previous drug experiences and research frankly and honestly, allowing all people to make their own personal decisions about drug use.
* I shall defend the rights of others to make educated, responsible decisions about drug use. I shall not support any person or movement that attempts to remove or abridge said rights.
* I shall not allow my drug use to overshadow or disrupt the other important aspects of my life, including social interaction, employment or even other personal pursuits.
* I will also take responsibility for the drug use of friends and relatives, if their drug use becomes dangerous to their health or personal relationships.
* I understand the effects of habituation, and therefore I shall exercise caution and significantly reduce the quantity of any familiar drug I use when taking the drug in a new and different environment for the first time.
* As a drug consumer, I will embrace responsible drug production and distribution methods, such as growing or pharming your own, and shun suppliers who use violence when not necessary for their self-defense.
I swear this with the hope of creating a society in which safe, responsible drug use is a personal decision, not a criminal offense.
This is fucked up...
I used to lie to Amy (when we went out) and I'd tell her I'd dream about her as much as she dreamt about me. Yeah, I mean, sometimes, I'd get a dream with her in it, but not all the time like she dreamt about me...
But now that time has passed, I thought I was way over her, but for the past few days, ALLS I've been dreaming about is her. . . I mean, if I had the choice to stop I would, because I wake up knowing its all a dream, and I swear, its the worst feeling when you know the life you want to live isn't the real one.
But you know, this all started when I saw Jono and Amy walking from Coldstone into Target together, I think that might've been the start of it all.
Then last night, I don't know if it was, BUT I SWEAR I saw Jono and Amy inside Starbucks together when I was sitting in there waiting for a coffee.
So I think the reason is, stupid little Josh always wants what he can't have. And I'm just NOW having withdrawals now that Amy's w/ Jono.
I just want to stop the dreams, Heh, this is the same thing that happened with Jasiel, when we broke up, for a week I didn't care, then I started dreaming about her and I went crazy... These dreams really get to me.
Last night I dreamt we were in a movie shooting the love scene, the night before she was saving me from falling off a cliff.
I need a vacation. . .
From this vacation
I had an awesome day.
And I got the scars to prove it.
SCHOOL"S OVER FOR ME MOTHAFUCKAS!!!!
Wow, I can't believe I survived, because for a sec, it looked like I seriously wasn't going to.
Now I got this trip to the Bahamas, then I'm back to party it up with mi hombres (Which pretty much is just Elliot)
But maybe we can chill too yeah?
I don't care, just don't call from a private number, I don't accept calls from private numbers....
take care, and blessed be.
now everything is better.
some people actually noticed me today. :D yeya!
I got a couple cd's from my friend crystal [[iloveyou]] and I had to pay her 12 bucks for em all.
so I'm listening to some Matisyahu right now... good stoner music, and its christian [[duh, the guy that sings is fuckin amish]]
other than that, today was pretty crappy, but hey, its way better than yesterday. . . heh.
i got my yearbook too, i hope i get some pretty good shit written in it, they're like myspace comments but more heartfelt, heh.
omg, we're all gonna die.
lol, its a fun thing to believe, the whole idea that you know your days are numbered, I see a lot of possibilities for action...
I saw the Omen yesterday. I laughed my ass off, needless to say, I was stoned.
other than that, nothing much has really been happening, I'm just way too glad of the thought that I'll be out of school in a couple of days, the thought that I'll never see some of these people again, in some cases i'm happy as fuck i'll never see their faces again. but i'll miss ashlee and aletta, oh can't forget danielle and juliana. mitch is graduating too, but I'll see him again no doubt.
but I still cringe everytime amy walks by. >_
Stupid fly landed in my Dew, ugh, I'm not drinking that anymore.
I wanna feel like I'm at home. . . I don't even feel that way at my house anymore.
People used to wave and say hi all the time, but they don't do that anymore.
I used to have a drive and ambition that would intimidate my friends, but not anymore.
I was drunk this morning, but I ran out of tequila, so not anymore.
My heart used to ache for Amy, but not anymore. (thank god)
I used to get all mad because people ignore me, but I don't care anymore.
I just don't care anymore.
Yeah, reactions happen, I'm still conscious, but not emotional anymore.